2. Your doubts and conclusions regarding the will to exercise your rights, please contact email@example.com.
3. Your personal data are processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repeal of Directive 95 / 46 / EC (general regulation on data protection).
4. We strive to protect the interests of the data subjects and, in particular, we ensure that the data collected is:
1. processed in accordance with the law, fairly and transparently for the data subject,
2. collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a way incompatible with those purposes,
3. adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed,
4. correct and updated as necessary,
5. kept in a form which permits the identification of the data subject for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the data are processed,
6. processed in a manner ensuring adequate security of personal data.
5. In order to provide services at the highest level, we use technical tools related to the analysis and operation of the website. These tools do not serve to process your personal data. We use:
1. Google Analytics – an online tool for analyzing website statistics,
2. Google AdWords – an advertising system that allows displaying sponsored links in Google search results and on cooperating websites,
3. Yandex Metrica, Heap Analytics – is a tool used to analyze the website
4. Push notifications – notifications appearing in real time on the computer screen,
5. Livechat – User Engage service that provides the opportunity to talk to you.
1. Your personal data is processed for three purposes, depending on your consent:
1. responding to your inquiries through the contact form – the legal basis for these activities is the principle that data processing is necessary to take action at the request of the data subject,
2. sending offers, newsletter – the legal basis for these activities is your consent to the processing of personal data in one or more specific purposes,
3. for recruitment purposes – the legal basis for these activities is your consent to the processing of personal data for one or more specified purposes.
2. We process the following scope of your data:
1. Name and surname,
2. e-mail address,
3. telephone number,
4. any other data provided by you in the content of the inquiry sent via the contact form, or sent to us in the files attached to the correspondence,
3. We do not collect additional information from you from other sources.
4. We do not sell personal data, we do not share it with other entities. In particular, your data is not transmitted outside the borders of the European Economic Area or transmitted to international organizations.
1. We try to minimize the period of storage of personal data that are no longer used. However, we would like to inform you that such a situation may take place due to operational and technological reasons. By that we mean the time needed to decide whether or not further contact is indicated as well as the time needed to erase the data from the backup copy.
2. Your data processed for the purpose of handling the request for quotation will be processed with us for the duration of correspondence, and then, depending on what will be its results, or will feed the base of our clients and will be further processed to perform the contract, or will be deleted if there is no possibility of establishing cooperation.
3. In the case of closure of conversations clear from us, the data will be deleted immediately from the working system databases, and from the backup copy within thirty days.
4. In the absence of a response and unclear situation, the data will be stored for a period of 6 months from the date of sending the last message.
5. Data processed on the basis of consent, and thus data used to send marketing information, will be processed until the consent is withdrawn. It is also necessary to add a period of 30 days we need to remove them from the backup copy.
1. We notify you that we process your data for marketing purposes based on your voluntary consent. We inform you that this consent can be revoked at any time. We suggest for this purpose to send us a message from the same e-mail address or phone number to which you receive marketing content. The sole consequence of the withdrawal of consent will be the fact that you will no longer be able to receive information about our offer and other marketing content from us. We also inform you that withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing of data that we have made before this withdrawal.
2. You have the right to access your personal data and the right to promptly correct personal data that is incorrect. In addition, you have the right to request incomplete personal data.
3. You have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data for such marketing purposes, including profiling, to the extent that the processing is related to such direct marketing.
4. You have the right to request that we limit the processing of your personal data for the time of checking the correctness of the data or pursuing claims.
5. You also have the right to ask us to send your data to you or to another administrator directly in a commonly-used machine-readable format. We inform you that this law only applies to data that we have received from you. Given the fact that exclusive data about you are processed in text form, the transfer of data will be reduced to generating text documents in the docx format containing the history of your queries. These documents will not contain our answers, and in particular our advice or any other type of expert knowledge, because it is not subject to your right (not transferable).
6. All the above matters should be directed to our office at firstname.lastname@example.org
7. We inform you that you also have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body, which is the President of the Office for Data Protection.
1. When you enter the pages of our site, so-called cookies, i.e. small text files sent by our server or Google server.
2. From our server we send cookies files exceptionally. They are used to remember the preferred appearance of pages, set by users, eg font size, noting the fact of voting in surveys conducted or user performing several steps.
4. We do not collect information stored on your computer, sent from our server, and we do not process it in any way.
5. In addition to cookies sent from our server through our websites, Google cookies are sent to match ads displayed in Google modules to your interests.
6. At any time you can disable the option of saving all or some cookies by changing the settings in your web browser.
7. If you decide to reject all cookies, you will not be able to use some of the content and services provided on our sites, in particular those requiring login. Turning off cookies does not mean that you can not browse the pages on our sites.
8. If you use a mobile device (phone, smartphone, tablet), read the options on privacy protection in the documentation on the website of the manufacturer of your device.
Z naszego serwera wysyłamy pliki ciasteczek wyjątkowo. Służą one zapamiętaniu preferowanego wyglądu stron, ustawionego przez użytkowników, np. rozmiaru czcionki, odnotowaniu faktu głosowania w prowadzonych ankietach albo wykonaniu przez użytkownika kilkuetapowych czynności.
Korzystamy również z ciasteczek służących dopasowaniu wyświetlanych reklam do zainteresowań odwiedzających witryny.
Zapisywanych na Twoim komputerze informacji wysyłanych z naszego serwera nigdzie nie gromadzimy i w żaden sposób nie przetwarzamy.
Oprócz ciasteczek wysyłanych z naszego serwera za pośrednictwem naszych witryn wysyłane są cookies firmy Google, które służą dopasowaniu reklam wyświetlanych w modułach Google do Twoich zainteresowań.
W każdym momencie możesz wyłączyć możliwość zapisywania wszystkich lub niektórych ciasteczek poprzez zmianę ustawień w swojej przeglądarce internetowej.
Jeżeli zdecydujesz się na odrzucenie wszystkich ciasteczek, nie będzie możliwe korzystanie z niektórych treści i usług udostępnianych w naszych witrynach, w szczególności wymagających logowania. Wyłączenie ciasteczek nie powoduje natomiast braku możliwości przeglądania stron w naszych witrynach.
Jeśli korzystasz z urządzenia przenośnego (telefon, smartfon, tablet), zapoznaj się z opcjami dotyczącymi ochrony prywatności w dokumentacji na stronie internetowej producenta Twojego urządzenia.